Assets can be uploaded in the AdSchedule within the Asset Library. The following steps are necessary:
- Open the campaign and there the AdSchedule for which you want to add new assets.
- Now click on the tab with the name "Asset Library".
- Click on the "Create Asset" button to add new assets to the library.
- A pop-up window will open where you can upload your assets by clicking on the button "Upload file". The AdSchedule in Mercury distinguishes between five different types of assets and supports various file formats:
- Audio Ad
Supported formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, OGA, OGV
- HTML5 Standard Ad
Supported formats: HTML5 packaged as ZIP file
- Image Ad
Supported formats: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Link Ad
Supported formats: TXT files to be sent with the AI+Click /ClickOnly trackers.
- Video Ad
Supported formats: WEBM, MP4, MOV, OGG, X-FLV.
- Audio Ad
- For video assets it is possible to select multiple files and upload them in bundles:
Bundled view of already uploaded video assets in the Asset Library
- After the upload, Mercury fills in all cells that are recognised during the upload. If contents are not recognised, such as the dimensions, these must now be updated. Optionally, the name can also be overwritten individually.
- By clicking on the "Save" button, the assets are uploaded and subsequently listed in the asset library.
Each campaign thus has its own pool of assets. It is not possible to access the asset library from another campaign. The required assets are always reloaded into the respective campaign.