This article describes how to request availability with publishers based on existing plan items.
Mercury Media gives you the option to send availability requests to publishers based on existing plan items. A number of properties can be imported from existing plan items:
- Invoicing model
You can also include other properties. If properties are not included in the availability request, the publisher will have to specify the offer accordingly.
Available optional properties include:
- Agency commission
- Publisher cash discount
Overview in the tool:
Emails are generated for the relevant publishers based on the selected plan items and can be customized before you send them out. Emails are sent to all recipients of the type “Sales” used in the campaign.
Step 1: Creating availability requests
- Select the plan items in the media plan for which you would like to create an availability request.
- Click on the button "Publisher" and select “Availability request” from the list
Step 2 (optional): Customizing availability requests
- Click the pen icon next to the publisher whose availability request want to customize.
- Make the desired changes to the cover letter of the availability request (the request itself cannot be edited; any changes have to be made directly in the plan items).
- Add further contacts as recipients of the request at publisher or Mercury Media user level
- Click “Send email” to send the email. The publisher will then be removed from the recipient list.
Alternatively: Click “Discard” to return to the recipient list. Any changes will be lost.
Step 3 (optional): Sending non-customized requests
- As an option, add additional Mercury Media users as recipients of the request.
- Click “Send all emails” to send.