How do I create a volume-based fee?
- Navigate to a campaign and to a plan item for which you want to create a volume-based fee.
- Open the inspector panel on the right-hand side of the plan by double-clicking on one of the columns containing information on fees, e.g. total fee or volume-based fee. You may need to display this column first.
- Click on the "+Volume-based fee" button to create a new volume fee.
- Assign a fee description.
- Select a basis (ad impressions, clicks or conversions).
- Define a price. Note the type of calculation, depending on the selected basis:
- Ad impressions = billing mode CpM
- Clicks = billing mode CpC
- Conversions = billing mode CpConversion
- Click on the "Save" button.
- The volume-based fee is now calculated automatically for this plan item in the plan and actual as soon as values are entered in the forecast or realised for the selected basis.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.