|Media Operations Plattform - Mercury|
✔️ Inventory Management
Once rights have been granted, they can be changed or completely withdrawn at any time in the pool administration. Proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the inventory management and click on the tab "Pools".
- From the pool list, find the inventory pool for which you want to change a user's access.
- Click on "Manage access" in the rightmost row of the pool.
- A new overview opens in which you can add new users to this pool by clicking on the button "+ Add permission" in the top right-hand corner and assign them read and/or write rights.
At the same time, you can overwrite rights already given to users who have been created:
- Therefore, click on the button "+ Add permission",
- in the pop-up that opens, search for the person for whom you want to change the permissions in the "Search users" field
- and then reassign them in the "Permissions" line by clicking on the rights that the person should receive.
- Then click on Save to make the change of rights effective.
- If you want to remove all rights from a user, simply find the user in the list and click on "Remove permission" in the Actions column on the right.
- To leave the pool overview, click on the link path at the top left or on one of the tabs in the menu bar at the top right.