If the authentication of a pipeline has expired or become invalid, you can easily generate a new token and enter new login data for it.
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the menu Data Pipelines and open the submenu "Connections".
- Find the connection for which you want to assign a new token or login.
- Click on the Edit icon (clipboard with a pencil) that belongs to the pipeline.
- A pop-up window opens, click on "Regenerate Token".
- You will now be taken to the login page of the delivering system.
- Log in there with the new login data you want to use as the Token.
Depending on the system, you will now be asked to give Mercury permission to import the data.
- You will then be taken back to the connection administration. A new token (login) has been stored, and the pipeline is successfully connected.