In Mercury, there are two ways to place an Adserver-Placement-ID on a plan item.
Assignment via the Trafficking Button:
To assign an Adserver-Placement-ID to one or more plan items, proceed as follows:
- First select the plan items by clicking on the checkbox or by simultaneously pressing the CTRL key and left-clicking on the plan item(s).
- Then click on the "Trafficking" button and select "Create new AdSchedule" in the dropdown.
- Mercury now stores the same Adserver-Placement-ID on all selected plan items.
Assignment via the context menu of the plan item
An individual plan item can be assigned to a new Adserver-Placement-ID by clicking in the context menu. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Right-click on the plan item for which you want to set a new Adserver-Placement-ID.
- Select the menu item "Assign to new Ad Schedule".
- Mercury then stores a new Adserver-Placement-ID for the selected plan item.
Caution: Once an Adserver-Placement-ID has been deleted, it cannot be restored! Exception: This is still on another plan item within the campaign, see the article "How can I assign an Adserver-Placement-ID to another plan item?".
- What is the Adserver-Placement-ID?
- Where do I enter the Adserver-Placement-ID in the delivering systems?
- How do I enter the AdServer placement ID on a plan item?
- How can I assign an AdServer placement ID to another plan item?
- How can I copy an AdServer placement ID with a plan item?