|Media Operations Plattform - Mercury|
To configure a new pipeline, do the following:
- Open the menu of the Data Pipelines and select the submenu "Pipelines".
- To add a new pipeline, click on the "Add Pipeline" button in the upper right corner.
- In the window that opens, select the system for which you want to set up a pipeline.
- Then click on "Next".
- Give the pipeline a name and select when it should update. There are four different options to choose from:
- Daily at 3:00 a.m.
- Mondays at 3:00
- Ninth day of the month at 3:00 am
- Custom (format: cron schedule expressions, editor: https://crontab.guru/)
- Furthermore, you can set for how many past days the pipeline should reload the data daily.
- You can also use the checkbox to select whether the pipeline should be active or inactive.
- Then select the connection from the dropdown menu that you want to use for the configuration of the pipeline.
- Depending on the system, you may need to select additional content such as a partner ID, customer ID, account ID, user profile, granularity level or similar.
- If you need help with this, please contact MMT support.
- Click on, "submit" to configure the pipeline.
- You will then be directed to the "Pipelines" submenu. This will give you an overview of all the pipelines you have set up, including the one you just configured.