If your inventory item is available on a certain day, period or even continuously, you can enter a daily availability.
This is how you enter a daily availability
Prerequisite: To be able to add an availability, an inventory item must be first created in Inventory Management.
To add a daily availability for an inventory item, first open its availability overview by
- navigating to the "Items" section in Inventory Management tab,
- and clicking on the calendar icon "" in the "Actions" column and from the desired inventory line.
- If no availabilities have been recorded for this inventory item, you will find the two buttons "Add event availability" and "Add daily availability" at the top right corner of the page.
If availabilities have already been recorded for this inventory item, you can review, edit, add and delete them in the availabilities overview table. Otherwise, the table will be empty and Mercury will display the message "No availabilities found".
- Click on the "Add daily availability" button.
- A small pop-up window will open in which you can enter the following information for your event:
- Timeframe: From/Until (Mandatory fields)
- Default Volume (Optional: base volume, which will be automatically allocated for each day)
- Volume Monday till Volume Sunday (Optional: Definition of individual volumes for all days or specific days. The standard volume can be overwritten.)
*Volume = The billing volume stored in the inventory management.
- Click on "Save" after you have recorded all the necessary data.
- The pop-up window will close and you will be redirected to the availability overview.
If you choose to add a daily availability, you will no longer be able to add event availabilities, only daily availabilities for this inventory item. Therefore, you will only find this option in the top right corner.
- The daily availability you have just entered will now be displayed in the availability overview.