|Media Operations Plattform - Mercury|
✔️ Inventory Management
In order for a Mercury user to be able to view and optionally edit both inventory items and inventory packages in the inventory management, he/she must be given the appropriate rights beforehand.
- Navigate to the inventory management and click on the tab "Pools".
- From the pool list, find the inventory pool for which you want to add a new user.
- Click on "Manage access" in the rightmost row of the pool.
- A new overview opens in which you will already find all the users assigned to the pool, including the assigned rights.
- There you can now:
- Add new users to this pool by clicking on the button "+ Add permission" in the top right-hand corner and assign them read and/or write rights.
- or revoke all permissions from users who have already been created by clicking on the button with the same name.
- To leave the pool overview, click, for example, on the link path at the top left or on one of the tabs in the menu bar at the top right.