If it is necessary to trigger data from a certain period or even the whole pipeline again, you can do this in the pipeline settings:
- Open the Data Pipeline menu and navigate to the "Pipelines" submenu.
- Find the pipeline you want to reload.
- Click on the clipboard icon, and scroll down a bit in the window that opens until you find the "Trigger Pipeline" entry. There are two buttons here:
- Play icon, which allows you to rerun the entire pipeline.
- Wrench icon, which allows you to load custom report data from the pipeline. This means that you can, for example, reload a user-defined period.
- Set the desired reporting period and then click the play icon to trigger the pipeline again.
- After the schedule has run, you will find the status listed at the bottom of the pipeline history.